Creating practical solutions for an inhospitable environment
Spaceflight creates a whole series of technical problems that require robust, reliable and practical solutions. Since the first manned flight back in 1961, one of the principle aims of space systems development has been to reduce the risks involved to as near zero as possible.
We are currently working on a number of solutions and improvements to existing systems in the following areas:
- Parachute and Landing Systems
- Docking and Rendezvous Mechanisms
- Control Systems
- Extra Vehicular Activities
- Power and Critical Systems Design
- Intermediate and Long Range Systems Development
We are working on these systems with a view to improving existing systems available, while at the same time making significant advances and cost savings for future missions.